Saturday, October 2, 2010

Pumpkin Market Community Festival...

Hi Friends... Whew! It's been a looooong day.

My first stop was the Pumpkin Market's Community Festival at 1610 South Street.

Pumpkin Market prides itself on having the freshest products from nearby farms and families - and my friends, they mean it...

Here are some examples:

Jin Ja: I first tasted this fascinating elixir at the Rittenhouse Row Fall Gathering. And Pumpkin Market has it on their shelves. Yay! It's an all natural blend of ginger, lemon, cayenne, mint & green tea - and it is refreshingly good! I suggest you pick up a bottle next time you are in the neighborhood. You won't regret it...

Pumpkin Maple Peanut Butter: Pumpkin Market is semi-famous for its deliciously fresh and tasty pb. But, starting on Oct. 12, they will have their fall pumpkin maple flavor (and I had a sample today)... yummmmm! and pssst... it has less fat and calories than regular peanut butter! Score!

Old Chatham Sheepherding Company Camembert: The buttery soft sheep's milk cheese is not to be passed up! Now, I've never met a cheese I haven't liked, but this is fabu!

Soooo... Next time you are on South Street - or center city for that matter - take a stroll down to Pumpkin Market for a snack, or even a cup-o-joe.

And, I'm dying to dine at the restaurant or cafe... next time, I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment